In June 2010 I (Alan Glen) am once again running a trip to dive the German fleet wrecks in Scapa Flow and there are currently some spaces available.
Details as follows:
- Dates: 19th – 26th June 2010
- Boat: Sunrise
- Planned dives: German fleet, blockships and if the weather allows some sites around the Northern Isles
- Getting there: Minibus arranged with overnight stay in Hamilton
- Cost: TBC
Scapa Flow 2010 will take place on the week of the summer solstice. We will be there for the 91st anniversary of the scuttle which happened on mid summers day 21 June 1919.
Contact Alan Glen for further details.
- Photos from the 2007 and 2009 Croydon BSAC Scapa trips
- Sunrise Charters
- The scuttling of the German Fleet in Scapa Flow