Membership for the year to Croydon BSAC costs a bargain £15 per month payable on a monthly basis by Standing Order, plus the annual National BSAC membership fee(currently £60.00 – if paid by direct debit).
- Membership of the BSAC
- BSAC third party liability insurance
- Subscription to BSAC’s Dive magazine
- All training by fully qualified instructors (course materials extra)
- Free use of the pool on club nights
- Access to the club’s mailing list. (to be set up on 1and1)
- A full calendar of organised dives each year
- A friendly and safe environment in which to learn to dive
If you are interested in joining Croydon BSAC you can meet us at St Joseph’s. To arrange a meeting, a try dive, or for any general queries contact us.
- BSAC Direct Debit Form
- BSAC Membership Rates
- BSAC Registration Form & Temporary Receipt
- Medical Self Declaration Form
- Other Agency Qualifications – Crossover Chart
- Instructor Crossover Form